I don't have a lot of thoughts this week, but I do have a few links to share:
- Want 20% off your order at Saratoga Coffee Traders? Click here
your entire order. This coupon may not be used with any other coupons or promotions. Print out and present to cashier or show on your smartphone. Feel free to share this coupon with friends and family
Exspires: June 15th 2012
- Check out Savoring Saratoga's blog post about the Saratoga Food Tours.
- Saratoga Arts has announced their 2012 workshop series. They are all free and open to the public, and include topics like making slide presentations, copywrite and intellectual property, grantwriting workshop, and gallery submission process. Click here to learn more.
- The Saratoga Farmers Market has a new Saturday vendor - Slyboro Cider House. This isn't Hannaford mass produced cider, these people take it to a new old level: Still ciders, sparkling ciders, ice ciders...Slyboro Cider House reintroduces the lost craft of American Ciders." Cool! I hope they have samples - I would like to try the ice ciders. They sound sweet.
- Click here for the May newsletter for Longfellow's and the Olde Bryan Inn.
- Maestro's is celebrating a year at the new place. Check out their party on Monday May 21.
- Here's the latest news from Saratoga Arts Fest
- I'm a little late, but check out local blogger Tom Noonan's comments on the Kentucky Derby, and be sure to look for his analysis on the site before the Preakness.
- It would appear that Chianti is going after the Vegetarian/Vegan dollar - at least on Tuesdays:
- Chianti's sister restaurant, Forno Bistro, is continuing it's Tuesday night takeout special:
Every Tuesday get two wood-fired pizzas or stuffed focaccie breads to-go for just $12. Add a 1/2 Tray of Forno’s Classic Mista Insalata for just $6 more. Join our email list or Facebook page to find out the featured pizza or focaccie ahead of time.
- Sticking with DZ Restaurants, if you like on Facebook their newest and yet-to-be-opened Restaurant, Boca Bistro, you can win a $500 gift certificate.
- Don't forget The Wine Bar has some nice Monday night specials.
- Well that's it for now. Have a great week. Don't forget PJ's Bar-B-QSA is opening tomorrow (Tuesday)